Register to Participate
The FreeBee Perks Video Game Innovation Challenge is open to eligible participants based in the US. Sign up starting at 9:00am EST on the 2nd of March, 2017 and submit your idea before 11:59 pm PST the 30th of June, 2017.
You can participate as an individual or as part of a team. On either way, you can register on behalf of or representing a private business or an employer.
Each private business or employer may only sponsor one individual or team, and sponsored individuals or teams may only submit one entry. If you are registering as part of a team, your team leader will need to register first and then your can register using your email address. Once you have the following information ready, click the Register Now to enter the contest.
- Team or Individual
- Team Name
- Job Title
- Team or Individual Address
Learn About FreeBee Perks
Mobile Rewards Data Service.
An innovative way to reward customers with mobile data after they complete an action (registration, interaction, or transaction) or want to redeem loyalty points.
- Customers receive mobile data directly to their account
- Flexible solution which can adapt to multiple use cases
- Quick, easy and seamless integration
Things you can do with FreeBee Perks
- Retain existing customers
- Acquire new customers
- Grow your customer base
The best customers are the ones you already have
By building a powerful program to attract more.
Rewarding customers through strong loyalty programs inspires customers to share the love with friends and family.
You only pay for the redemptions.
No sign up fee.
Signing up for FreeBee Perks is free. You only pay for the redemptions. You pick which reward option you want to offer to your customers. So you only pay for the reward when your customer redeems it.
Establish your campaign in the easy-to-use Campaign Manager portal.
Start with $5,000 budget, set up the campaign timeframe, reward size, and frequency of redemptions. You can view the status of the redemptions. Remember, you only pay for the actual redemptions.
Prepare your Submission
Challenge Participants and Teams must work to answer this key question through a series of questions submitted to our online platform:
How might you reward player achievements in your game play with free data?
All Participants and Teams will be asked to consider the following:
- Who is the target audience for your idea?
- What gameplay and reward mechanics would you employ?
- What would the redemption experience look like for players?
- How would your idea improve gameplay or customer experience?
- How would you message or make your players aware of the reward?
- How might your idea affect the business metrics important to you?
- Does your idea only work for a specific game or genre, or does it work for a variety?